We start with SharePoint and build on from there, delivering a solution that’s simple, scalable, and flexible. Use our intranet to empower Communications, enable IT to focus on mission-critical items, and make your workforce happier, more engaged and more productive.
The capabilities communicators require and employees expect
Personalize & customize
An intranet that’s all about you
Finally, an intranet that needs no introductions. It knows who you are, where you work, and what you need.
- Make it your own — bring your brand and culture to life
- Tailor navigation, resources, and news based on roles, teams, projects, locations, and job responsibilities
- Enable employees to further add news, tools, links, and resources important to them
Collaborate & engage
Work together and share, real-time
SharePoint and Office 365 have extensive collaboration capabilities.
Leverage ElevatePoint’s engagement apps to take the next step.
- Give kudos and recognition to teammates
- Share and work together, real-time, managing documents and content
- Empower employees to share, like, and rate communications
- Encourage a two-way conversation in threaded discussions with comments that include pings and hashtags
Send the right message at the right time to the right people
Robust intranet communications for publishers and employees is what ElevatePoint’s all about. We power your communications strategy.
- Target messages and alerts to specific audiences
- Plan communications to align with strategy using our Outlook integrated editorial calendar
- Manage tasks and workflows to streamline the publishing process
- Create articles quickly with drag-and-drop content blocks
- Measure communications effectiveness and prove ROI for your team
Work anytime, anywhere, on any device
The modern workforce changed the game. Now organizations must provide an encompassing intranet experience in every team member’s palm. Meet your workforce beyond the office, on any device with ElevatePoint.
- Empower your workforce to be productive on demand
- Provide your desk-less workers with the toolset they’ve been waiting for
- Reach everyone with critical communications and alerts when you need it
Search & navigation
Intranet trust is earned through great UX
Intelligent search and intuitive navigation is where a user’s trust is won or lost. Adoption hinges on thoughtful information architecture. ElevatePoint offers a flexible and simple-to-manage navigation structure to complement its smart search engine.
- Navigation tailored to each individual
- Organize information based on task and topic instead of hierarchy
- Reuse a targeted search bar for high-traffic topic pages
- Go beyond SharePoint’s native search with a set of responsive search result pages
- Further narrow your search with a collection of refiners including projects, locations, teams, roles, and job responsibilities
You’re on the fast path
Starting with a great foundation, your intranet will quickly come to life. That foundation enables you to spend time focusing on what makes your content and organization unique.
- Choose from design and layout options or easily create your own
- Quickly implement key areas of your intranet with templates we call knowledge centers, including benefits, brand, calendars, people, culture, and strategy.
- Rapidly develop and manage topic and location pages with a robust drag-and-drop content builder
- Reduce time to value with a library of webparts, tools, and management centers
Understand trends and measure success
Our dashboards and detailed charts provide everything you need to analyze adoption and engagement. It’s the kind of detail that helps you measure real effectiveness of your communication efforts.
- Measure page views, unique visits, time on page and bounce rate
- Understand who is driving employee engagement trends with insight into popular pages and content
- Use popularity scoring to rank communication and author effectiveness
- Easily combine ElevatePoint analytics with third-party tools, such as Google Analytics and Azure insights
Technical specifications for our intranet platform
We start with Microsoft’s SharePoint as a foundation. From there, we’ve made it mobile friendly and added a robust communications platform, personalization, enhanced search, improved navigation, threaded discussions, pre-built sections (such as Brand, Benefits, Calendar & Events, Recognition, and more), and more. It’s even customizable, while still being faster to implement and easier for your IT team to support.
SharePoint 2013 and 2016, on-premises
SharePoint Online, Office 365
1. Create in your environment
We work alongside your technical team to configure the intranet, deploying features of your choice into your environment. During this step we also apply branding, security, navigation, personalization, and news taxonomy.
2. Customize to meet your needs
Whether it’s integrating third-party systems (like HRIS), automating processes for more productivity, or gathering specific insight, our job is to make sure your intranet is yours.
3. Create, plan, and edit content
Fresh and relevant content is vital to a successful intranet. Our content and migration specialists can help create, plan, edit and migrate content for better engagement.
4. Manage change
Adoption makes an intranet successful. This depends on effective communication and training to move from awareness to action. We make this easy. We’ll guide you and your employees as you benefit from a modern intranet.
5. Join our community
Join the ElevatePoint family with on-going support and product updates. Benefit from thought leadership to continue to improve employee engagement, productivity, and your intranet.
It’s the best of both worlds —
intranet in a box and intranet customization
At ElevatePoint, we don’t believe in forcing communicators and IT employees to make sacrifices. Bring your brand and culture to life, increase employee engagement, automate to improve productivity, and do it faster than building from an intranet from scratch.
“ElevatePoint has fundamentally changed the way we think about and manage internal communications.”
Caleagh Larson, Michael Best