Our intranet news is powerful and flexible while making it easy to publish, view, manage, and measure success. Using SharePoint as its foundation, it handles everything you need, including breaking news, employee-rated spotlights, and popular news. It can also deliver relevant news to specific employees and groups.
ElevatePoint News is included with our intranet platform or available separately.
Intranet news features
Good news for your organization
Align your company vision with your communication planning process directly within SharePoint. ElevatePoint News creates a centralized planning space to help you keep track of all your corporate communications.
- Use a rich editorial calendar that integrates with Outlook
- Create a repeatable process for your communications team
- Leverage workflows, task assignments and approvals for your communications
- Give your communications team a publishing home, with their own my work dashboard and a collaborative wiki to share best practices
Publish and manage
Manage your communication lifecycle easily
Empower your communication team to reach the right audiences, with the right information, at the right time. Publishing and managing news is a breeze.
- Create beautiful articles with out of box publishing templates, customizable page layouts, rich news formatting, high definition images, and embedded videos
- Categorize news articles with a customized taxonomy allowing you to target employees in different departments, regions, locations and more
- Schedule news to be published and archived on the day and time of your choice
- Leverage approval workflows to expand publishing to a wider audience
Engage in the conversation
We offer a great experience, mirroring how users consume news in their personal lives, enabling your people to quickly and easily interact with the news they care about most.
- Enable employees to find news that matters most through headline news, categorical channels, breaking and trending news, and search
- Increase engagement with a centralized news site and flexible, customizable web parts surfacing news across your intranet
- Ignite collaboration and lively discussions among your workforce, with threaded discussions
- Enjoy a truly social news experience, including the ability to rate, share, like, discuss, and subscribe to favorite news channels
Today, a successful communications strategy requires reaching an on-the-go workforce. New generations have increased expectations. Two-way communication should extend beyond the office.
- Read and interact with news on any device – tablet, smartphone, desktop, or laptop
- Communicate with confidence, knowing critical communications and breaking news meet people where they are
Know and demonstrate your impact
Measure communications effectiveness and calculate the ROI of your efforts. Easily demonstrate the positive impact of your communications, adjust tactics, and continuously improve through analytics.
- Get rich reporting and visual insight delivered through a series of at-a-glance dashboards
- Track article ratings, comments, likes, and views through detailed employee engagement statistics
- Quickly determine reaction and response to your specific communications with article level analytics
- Forecast communication trends with an increased awareness into which employees drive engagement and when
“[ElevatePoint News] allows us to plan content and schedule specific publication times, increasing engagement and views, while reducing the time, money, and effort required to keep everyone up to date.”
Caleagh Larson, Michael Best