Our intranet news is powerful and flexible while making it easy to publish, view, manage, and measure success. Using SharePoint as its foundation, it handles everything you need, including breaking news, employee-rated spotlights, and popular news. It can also deliver relevant news to specific employees and groups.
ElevatePoint News is included with our intranet platform or available separately.
Intranet news features
Good news for your organization
Add your communication strategy and plan communications directly in SharePoint.
- Use a rich editorial calendar that integrates with Outlook
- Create a repeatable process for your communications team
- Streamline workflows, task assignments and approvals for your communications
- Give your communications team a publishing home, with their own my work dashboard and a collaborative wiki to share best practices
Publish and manage
Manage communications with ease
Empower your communication team to reach the right audiences, with the right information, at the right time. Publishing and managing news is a breeze.
- Create beautiful content with publishing templates, customizable page layouts, rich news formats, high-definition images, and embedded videos
- Categorize news articles with a customized taxonomy to target employees in different departments, regions, locations, and more
- Schedule news to be published and archived on the day and time of your choice
- Streamline workflows to expand publishing to a wider audience
Join the conversation
We offer a great experience, mirroring how people consume news in their personal lives. Using our intranet news, employees can quickly and easily interact with news to understand what’s happening and increase business acumen.
- Enable employees to find news that matters most through headline news, channels, breaking and trending news, and search
- Increase engagement with a centralized news site and flexible, customizable web parts that surface news across your intranet
- Encourage collaboration and lively conversations among your workforce, with threaded discussions
- Let employees rate, share, like, discuss, and subscribe to their favorite news channels
Your communications strategy needs to reach an on-the-go workforce. It also needs to encourage two-way communication, extending beyond the office.
- Read and interact with news on any device – tablet, smartphone, desktop, or laptop
- Communicate with confidence, knowing critical communications and breaking news meet people where they are
Know and demonstrate your impact
Measure communications effectiveness and calculate the ROI of your efforts. Easily demonstrate the positive impact of your communications, adjust tactics, and continuously improve through analytics.
- Get rich reporting and visual insight delivered through a series of at-a-glance dashboards
- Track article ratings, comments, likes, and views through detailed employee engagement statistics
- Quickly determine reaction and response to your specific communications with article level analytics
- Forecast communication trends with an increased awareness into which employees drive engagement and when
“[ElevatePoint News] allows us to plan content and schedule specific publication times, increasing engagement and views, while reducing the time, money, and effort required to keep everyone up to date.”
Caleagh Larson, Michael Best