ElevatePoint’s CEO Rob Colwill will be presenting at the ALI SharePoint for Internal Communications Conference March 14-16, 2017, in New York City. He will be speaking with Katie Canizaro, who is the Supervisor of Internal Communications Platforms at Ochsner Health System.
Below is a session excerpt from “Enhance SharePoint to Fit Organizations Larger Goals“.
SharePoint is a great collaboration platform, but creating a strong internal communications system using it requires careful planning. Learn how Ochsner is improving their system of communications and evolving to include enhanced intranet tools.
Dive deeper into how you can utilize SharePoint to connect your employees to the organization’s goals, including how to:
- Fit SharePoint into the larger picture of internal communications & organizational goals
- Integrate existing communication channels into intranet technologies
- Create tagging to support search, archive and measurement
- Utilize real-time analytics to make strategic communication decisions
- Design your system of audience segmentation and personalization
- Support real-time intelligence communications with user alerts and subscriptions
Speakers for ALI
Katie Canizaro, Supervisor, Internal Communications Platforms
Oshsner Health System
Rob Colwill, CEO