We start with SharePoint and build on from there, delivering a solution that’s simple, scalable, and flexible. Use our intranet to empower Communications, enable IT to focus on mission-critical items, and make your workforce happier, more engaged and more productive.
Duration of video: 1:09
Intranet platform features
Improve communications while reducing IT’s burden and enabling employees to be social and productive
Personalize & customize
An intranet that’s all about you
Finally, an intranet that’s smart, needing no introductions.
- Bring your brand and culture to life by making your intranet yours
- Tailor navigation, resources, and news based on roles, teams, projects, locations, and job responsibilities
- Enable employees to add news, tools, links, and resources
Collaborate & engage
Work together and share, real-time
Our intranet starts with SharePoint and Office 365, adding on from there.
- Leverage ElevatePoint’s engagement apps
- Give kudos and recognize fellow employees
- Share and work together, real-time, managing documents and content
- Empower employees to share, like, and rate content
- Encourage two-way conversations using threaded discussions with comments, pings, and hashtags
Send the right message at the right time to the right people
ElevatePoint creates intranets for communicators. Try an intranet that’s robust enough to power your communications strategy.
- Target messages and alerts to specific audiences across your intranet
- Plan communications using an editorial calendar
- Manage tasks and workflows that make publishing and approving content easier
- Create content and news articles quickly with drag-and-drop content blocks
- Measure communications effectiveness and prove ROI for your team
Work anytime, anywhere, on any device
Your workforce can be more efficient and effective by working beyond the office — when they need and want to work.
- Empower employees to be more productive
- Provide your desk-less workers with technology that helps them keep up
- Reach everyone with critical communications and alerts
Search & navigation
Earn intranet trust through great UX
Employees trust intranets where they find information easily and quickly — using search and menus. ElevatePoint offers intuitive navigation and meaningful search results that’s simple to update.
- Find the right people and information quickly and easily
- Tailor navigation to each individual
- Organize information based on proven usability results
- Use a targeted search bar for high-traffic pages, giving more meaningful search results
- Go mobile with completely responsive search result pages
You’re on the fast path
Because you’re starting with a great foundation, your intranet can quickly come to life. That foundation enables you to spend time focusing on what makes your content and organization unique.
- Choose from hundreds of design and layout options or create your own
- Easily create or edit a page with drag-and-drop functionality
- Quickly implement key areas of your intranet with templates, including benefits, brand, calendars, people, culture, and strategy
- Use a library of webparts, tools, and management centers
Measure communication effectiveness
Use our dashboards and detailed charts to analyze adoption and engagement. Prove ROI.
- Measure page views, unique visits, time on page and bounce rate
- See who’s engaging with your content, including reading comments
- Get insight into popular authors, pages, and content to rank communication and author effectiveness
- Easily combine ElevatePoint metrics with third-party tools, such as Google Analytics and Azure insights
Transform your digital workplace quickly and easily — get a working intranet in as little as 5 weeks
Go from zero to launch in as little as 5 weeks with just a few painless steps. Our agile process and framework supports your stakeholders as well as Communications and IT teams. It scales and flexes for organizations of any size, growing with you.
Within two weeks, kick off the project, develop personas, design your users’ experience, pick a licensing plan, determine structure and navigation, and brand it.
Within two weeks, set up channels, alerts, news, and get your pages ready for drag and drop content.
In just one more week, have an intranet your employees can use. Included is a governance site, change management plan, and training.
An intranet platform that’s easy for communicators and IT employees
Communicators get the right message delivered to the right people at the right time. IT employees get control without the burden.
Technical specifications for our intranet platform
We start with Microsoft’s SharePoint as a foundation. From there, we’ve added features that make the intranet mobile-friendly, robust, personalized, user-friendly, and more. We even have pre-built sections (such as brand, news, benefits, calendars, strategy, and recognition) for faster deployment, improved communication and productivity, and better engagement.
SharePoint 2013 and 2016, on-premises SharePoint Online, Office 365
Our customers rave about how we help communicators
“ElevatePoint has fundamentally changed the way we think about and manage internal communications.”
Caleagh Larson, Michael Best
See Ochsner Health System’s case study
Marginalia, The Future of Work magazine, interviewed Ochsner Health System’s VP of Corporate Communications, Jennifer Bollinger. She’s saving and improving lives by combining intranets, receiving assistance on content strategy, getting help writing and editing content, getting support in change management and intranet governance, and using a mobile-friendly intranet.
Pricing varies based on the number of users, version of SharePoint, on-premises vs. cloud, as well as customizations and services needed. We can provide that information for you, as well as project timelines, with a 15-minute conversation.